Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Peek-Ahhhh-BOO!

Where's Sasha? There he is!

I know babies enjoy a good game of peekaboo, but Sasha really ran with and made it his own. I have to admit that I am guilty of being the one who taught him to really put your all into it. I mean, why not, who doesn't like a good game of peekaboo. 

The sweetest thing is that Sasha initiates peekaboo at any opportunity. Whether there is someone actually playing doesn't even matter to him, he just loves the game. 

Today at the playground Sasha got his best peekaboo on. 

By the way, it's my birthday and I must say having Sasha around has been wonderful beyond words. And to think at this time last year he wasn't even born.  We can't even imagine life with him. 

Enough of that, on to Mr. Peekaboo!

Here's how it starts. Hmm, where's Sasha? Has anyone seen Sasha? 
Here I am down low mama. 
Oh there you are. Peekaboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment