Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm number one!

It's official, I am the proud mother of a one year old boy. Sasha turned one on Sunday and I couldn't we more pleased with him. He had his one year check up yesterday and the doctor told me what I already knew. Sasha is indeed the best baby. Okay, so I'm a little bias, but in so many words she said we have a keeper. He took his shots like a man, er, toddler and flirted with the doctor so much so that she said "did you see that smile?" Sorry doc, he does it to every pretty lady that comes his way. 


Sasha is truly amazing in our eyes. He continues to eat everything, including organic blueberries ringing in at five six bucks a pop. Seriously, why am I eating bananas? In all honesty Sasha is very flexible, he goes everywhere, loves meeting adults and children and is happy most of the time as long as he's fed and well rested. 


I can't get enough of these tasty blue treats. 
Sasha's language continues to grow each day. He now says: mama, dada, more, me, nanana (banana), beep, baba, wawa (for water and waffles), berry, bird, bear, buy buy, toot toot, two and turtle. He loves to point to get his, well point across and is quite resilient until he gets what he wants. After his nap he now tells us he wants his baba. 

Sasha continues to move around the apartment at lightening speed getting into everything he can get his hands on. I can only imagine what it will be like once he starts running.

Sasha got a new ride for his birthday from his grandparents, which as you can see he took to right away. 
 
We were thrilled to get this awesome wooden guitar for Sasha that my mom brought him from a recent trip to Mexico. He took to it right away as if he was a natural. Amidst all the plastic (no offense Fischer Price, we do love you) it was lovely to have something made of wood. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment