Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reading is Fun

There's nothing sweeter than when Sasha curls up in my lap and we read sometimes up to a dozen books in one sitting. I thought there was nothing sweeter until I witnessed Sasha sitting and reading to himself. He goes through his whole pile of books and opens and closes each page while examining all the pictures, it's really quite adorable. 


Being an avid reader I am so glad that Sasha also loves books. He's loved books from day one. We continue to grow our home library and expand on the type of books that we read. 


On Monday's we go to the library for story time. We were informed that Sasha needed to have his own library card so he could start taking out books. No joke, here's Sasha's library card. 
Sasha can use this card until he's 13. Hmm, that means he will be 13 some day.
Sasha likes to start the day with light reading. 
This must be a funny one, even funnier upside down. 
We're both fans of Eric Carle's "The Very Hungry Catepilar". 
Note: he's so engaged I can't even get him to look at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment