Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Furniture Inspector

My name is Sasha and I'm a baby and a part time furniture inspector . 
It's been far too long since I wrote. Between going on vacation and moving and keeping up with Sasha things have been busy. After moving from our over crowded apartment I hadn't realized how much we lacked doors and wall space. Since we moved Sasha has been scaling the walls, moving furniture and opening and closing doors.


At just about ten and a half months Sasha is active, hilarious, an eating machine, loves music and dancing, adores playing with other babies, is quite the hugger and aspiring kisser. With all this going on in his baby life you may wonder how he has time to be a furniture inspector. Well, please see for yourself below. 


Look Mama, the door works just fine.
Now I'm outside my room.
Mama, did you know this chair rocks and bangs the wall?
Two at a time, the more the merrier. 
Busted in mom's dresser. Yes, Mama, the drawers open and close. 

You may want to lock up these files Papa. 
After a long day of furniture inspections I like to unwind with the remote control...sigh...





1 comment:

  1. His hair is so beautiful!!!
    Can't wait to see your apartment... it looks so breezy and light. Also, new coffee table?

    xx

    ReplyDelete