Monday, July 9, 2012

Sprinklers!!

The best thing about NYC playgrounds is that they all have amazing sprinklers which is quite fortunate with this scorching heat we've been having this summer. 

I've taken Sasha to many playgrounds with sprinklers and he tends to be happy at a distance. He loves to play in the water, but has not be so into running though the sprinklers. 

This past Sunday we went to a playground in City Island, which is located in the Bronx. Sasha immediately ran full on right into the sprinkler action. We just never know what that little guy is going to do. 

He really made us laugh and he had so much fun. It brings us so much joy to watch him having fun, not to mention I like going in the sprinklers too, it's hot out there people. 

What is this crazy water thing 
This is so much fun, I wish I knew about this sooner. 
I am soooo excited! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment