Tuesday, July 24, 2012

15 months

Sasha turned 15 months this past Sunday. Today we had his 15 month check up. Somehow my child is in the 91% for height at a whooping 32.5 inches (up from 30.5 in at 12 months) and in the 33% for weight at 23.5 pounds (up from 21 lbs at 12 months). As you can imagine both myself at 5 feet and Ari at 5 feet 6/7 inches are thrilled about the prospect of a tall son. Now we know this could change and his rapid growth rate will level off in the next year or so, but it's nice to dream. 


Think of the possibilities of having a tall child. Well, he could get me stuff down from the shelves. He can date Swedish women. The list goes on and on. Not only is Sasha in perfect health, but well, he's sorta, well let me just say it...he's a ladies man. He's really took his flirting out of control today when he tried to lift the doctors skirt while she checked for ear wax. I felt oddly proud that he's so bold, but that's another story.


Every time we have a check up I love hearing that Sasha is right where he should be. We are always pleased to tell the doctor that we couldn't be happier. Sasha eats, sleeps, poops, plays, runs, walks, talks and is just a very happy outgoing toddler. What more could we want? 


Look at me, I'm 15 months and tall!
I'm so strong!
Mama is trying so hard to get a good photo, but I can't stop moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment