Friday, July 20, 2012

Rainy Day

Today we are having some much welcomed rain which is cooling off the city from the extreme heat we had for too many days. Lucky for me it's my day off, or as I call it "Mommy and Sasha day."


After an eventful morning of baking and eating chocolate chip banana bread, I decided to venture out to our local library. I also love putting Sasha is his yellow raincoat any opportunity I can get before he outgrows it. 


Fortunately when we left it wasn't raining so I let Sasha walk for a bit. It's so fun walking together, it always makes me smile when I see him running ahead of me. When did he get so big?
You know from earlier posts that I love opening and closing the gate.



I love pushing all these buttons, too bad Mama won't let me do this at home. 
I took off my raincoat so I could show off my shirt from Aunt Sarala.

Now I know I'm bias, but I have to say that I think my son is one handsome devil. He really works blue and gives a sultry stare. How does he know how to do that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment