Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Look at Those Chompers!

Four teeth, count em'.....

I know this is not the best photo but it's been near impossible to capture all four teeth. So here it, Sasha's four teeth, top and bottom. As you know from an earlier post his bottom teeth came in just shy of five months. The first top tooth made a debut over the holidays and before we knew it there were two giant teeth coming in strong. Sasha's hair, teeth and now his belly tend to grow at lightening speed. 


Every where we go I constantly here "look at those chompers". Waiting in the line at the drug store the ladies behind me are saying "look at those teeth". I turn around to find my little flirt grinning at the pretty ladies all four chompers in full view. We go to music class, "look at those chompers", again I turn around to find Mr. Flirty Pants flashing those pearly whites to another parent. 


At a recent dentist appointment of mine I asked my dentist if I need to do any sort of maintenance on said teeth. He said to use a soft toothbrush with some water at the end of the day. I never saw Sasha so proud as when I brush his teeth, he admires himself in the bathroom mirror for a good five minutes. He takes dental hygiene very seriously as he has seen mommy and daddy sticking this mysterious plastic stick in our mouths and now he too gets to participate.


We've been so lucky that Sasha has not suffered from teething pain, which came was a big surprise when his top teeth arrived. He showed no signs of crankiness, just a little extra drool, which I have become quite accustomed to. He continues to explore chomping those little teeth and making click clack noises that he finds amusing and finding new ways to eat his crunchy snacks. 


Sasha will be nine months old on Sunday. He continues to be a happy, silly, giggly, wanting to jump non stop, adorable baby as his little, er "giant" personality is coming into play. 

1 comment:

  1. Yup, your little Sasha will be a real handsome boy when he grows up, and I hope he doesn't break girls’ hearts with that stunning smile. He's just so self-aware of his awesomeness. A lot of people will most likely spend their time admiring his wonderful smile!

    ReplyDelete