Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stroller Fun

It's come to our attention that our child is not going to play with his toys. It's been about a month since he has played with them. Occasionally he'll humor us by tossing a toy here and there, but for the most part Sasha is all about playing in, well, the recyclables (aka, the trash) to put it bluntly. 


Not only does he loves the trash, but he is also a big fan of his stroller or any large object that moves and isn't, well, a toy. We go to the park and what does he do, he plays with all the junk we keep in his stroller. So I say, why schlep to the park. Let's park that baby right out front our place and play away. 


I can't believe my luck, it's a giant red object right before my eyes...wahoo
I'm so excited and I look adorable in orange!
I wonder what happens when you pull this squishy thing?
Oh, cool, that's what happens when you pull this squishy thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment