Friday, June 17, 2011

Six (count 'em) Hours of Bliss!

I heard other parents speak of this. I read in books about this. I thought it could never happen to us. I was a skeptic. I was downright negative. I said it won't happen until his a teenager. Just when I was on my last limb of exhaustion Sasha blew me away and slept six hours (in a row) last night. I feel like a new person today. His longest stretch is generally about three and half to four hours. When I looked at the clock at 4am I never thought I'd be so excited at this witching hour that has become part of my regular sleep habits. He then gave me a bonus, (after eating of course), of two and half more hours of sleep. As far as I'm concerned, I had a full nights sleep. It may never happen again, but now this is documented for all to see that I got six hours of straight sleep for the first time in two months. Yay Sasha!!!

This is what a happy rested baby looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment