Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Classic Grey Hoodie Served with a Smile

I asked my mom to find Sasha a hoodie a few weeks ago when we has some unseasonably cool May weather. She claimed no stores in Florida had tiny hoodies since it was 90 degrees there and not hoodie weather. A few weeks later as we hit the 90 degree mark in New York sure enough my mom found the only tiny hoodie in Florida and mailed off - yay Mom. I looked at it skeptically as the days got hotter and Sasha grew bigger. Low and behold the weather predicted a day in the low sixties and I knew this was my window of opportunity for him to wear that hoodie, sadly, maybe only this one shining moment before he outgrew it. So I picked out his little outfit for the day (a favorite hobbie of mine), hoping he could make it without pooping or spitting up for a few hours so we could make it out the door. We had a successful day with no wardrobe changes, I'm not sure how it happened, but it did. In case your wondering, I love hoodies, so it's only natural I wanted my son to have one as well. The giant smile was a bonus which we've been working hard to capture in a photo - thanks Ari!

No comments:

Post a Comment