Friday, October 5, 2012

Clean Clean Clean

Having a toddler,  is downright messy. Now that Sasha is attempting to feed himself and what seems like the floor, the ceiling, the walls, you name it, things have gotten messy. He's great with the spoon and the fork and now has moved onto overall house hold cleaning. He watches me constantly sweeping and wiping up his toddler messes, so he too wanted to join the fun. Basically, whatever we do, Sasha wants to do...PERIOD. 

On a recent field trip to look at studio space for Ari we of course brought our trusty decision maker. Good thing we did since one building was clearly much more dirty than the other building. Our Mr. Clean found a broom and dustpan and got to work.

Good thing I found a broom this place is a mess. 

I better check down the hall, I suspect it's messy there too. 

I'm working so hard, I hope I get a snack after this. 

A toddler's work is never done. 

All in a days work.......

No comments:

Post a Comment